Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Photo a Day Challenge Wrap Up




I know I didn't really mention much about it here this month, but I participated (and didn't hash tag... tsk tsk) in January Photo a Day Challenge. What I didn't know when I started this challenge is who came up with it. Somehow, half way through the month I started following Fat Mum Slim and what do you know! There it was!

I didn't want to share my photos here, or maybe I was just too lazy too, I really don't know either way. But I decided tonight, to wrap up January and be really ready for February, I would post my favorites. The first and last picture in the block are the first and last from the challenge, all the others are shuffled about. 

Did you participate? Am I not following you on instagram? Let's fix this! If you don't have instagram you can find my pictures here... I mean, if you want to take a gander. :)

I am so stoked and ready for the February Challenge! I am also listening to a song called February Air right now. I typed February and she sang it... fun. Not on purpose... 
This month I will hash tag correctly and may post more of the pictures here. Or I might wait for an end of the month wrap up. No idea. I'll take it as it comes.


So here it is... are you with us?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I so want to do this, but I know I would stop taking pictures after the 3rd day or so. I looks like a lot of fun! Looking forward to your feb pictures!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This month I have been slacking. I haven't been feeling inspired the day of for the subjects so I've been falling behind. Not just that but I involved myself in two different ones. I'm getting into the swing of it though and just using it for fun. If I can't find inspiration on the topic in the day then I just leave it and either do something else or wait until the next day. Something always comes up. :) Really it's just helping me take pictures more.

      Delete