Monday, January 16, 2012

Happily Wasted



For starters, these are my bears from when I was just a tiny little thing. Like right after the womb tiny. Bixby is the bear on the right and Guardian Bear is on the left. Poor Guardian lost his button nose to a tiny dog I think... and his ears are lopsided due to years of squeezing and cuddling. Just thought I would share. 

This past week was crazy busy. I am not use to having such a busy week considering my unemployment for a bit and such. But it was crazy and wonderful and I went dancing three nights in a row (!!!) and saw two of my best friends and had so many hilarious run ins with random people... last week was a success to say the least.

Some of the things I read in the small amounts of downtime (or the week before...) are as follows. A great bunch of links if I do say so myself. :)

Confidence assassins. Hilarious.
I love this blog and I love her month to month goals.
A cozy new year celebration.
Non-goals... these are awesome and beautiful. I decided to do some myself.
These goals/resolutions are awesome!
Time management....
Adulting, my new favorite blog! Definitely need to do this and this.
...And then she saved, another new favorite.

Congrats to one of my favorite bloggers! Her and hubby just had their baby boy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment