Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happily Wasted


I'm starting to feel like the weeks go by really fast but then I look back to Monday and it seems so long ago. I mean, this Monday I was taking my grandpa to some doctor's appointments and then mid week was getting some hours in training for a job (a part time job, still not out of the dark yet) and then the weekend was a couple of sick days followed up and closed off with a Sunday of a library visit, solo photo adventure then quality chat time with dad and Dad's house family dinner. 

I even managed to get dad's family (minus my lovely sister T, who is away at NAU right now getting pinned in her sorority and everything, baby girl I love you) to watch the movie Hanna. I knew I could get them with the previews because it shows her being all intense fighter/hunter like, but I also knew it was somewhat artsy (read: not all explosions and fights like my dad and brother like best) and so we started it and we managed to finish it. Hehehe I take full blame for that choice. Suckas! They will probably never trust me again on movie choices... I'm not sure why they trusted me in the first place, they know I like deeper films. I mean, DUH my favorite movie is Easy A! Hahaha, okay, it is, but I'm joking about it being a deep film. Social commentary, yes, hilarious, definitely. Deep, nah. 

So there's a lot about nothing... get to the good stuff! links links links!!!

Not even a mama and I want this look!
I love organizational tools. Seriously. It's almost a problem. (Read: others probably consider it a problem)
I can't get enough of the coffee cup chats over at Life as an Artistpreneur!
This woman is incredibly remarkable. I'm in awe. So many struggles and still a beautiful outlook.
Ms. Elizabeth Haley's beautiful room... not to mention blog layout changes!
Gorgeous snail mail!
I want to make a pinhole camera out of an altoids tin!!!

And that is that.

As you may have noticed (I expect you to keep very close tabs and notes on my doings), I have been pushing Happily Wasted off in favor of 52 in 52 photos on Sundays. I thought about it a bit tonight and have decided instead to keep Happily Wasted on Sunday and move 52 in 52 photos to Monday. Start off the week with something pretty? I think so.

Remember, drive through mail box is that a way... no fries.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment