Sunday, January 8, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Week 1


Introducing... 2012's full year project! Last year, as you know, it was 52 in 52 books. Which I completed and then some! I'm still loosely trying to read that many books again this year but I also have other things in the works and come mid year I'm not sure I'll have all my focus on keeping my nose buried in words. Not to say I don't love it, I do, but friends, family, job, and now photography are going to be put first. Well, at least photography... ;) 

I thought about doing 365 in 365 but I really don't think I am ready for that kind of commitment yet. I've already forgotten a day on the January challenge via instagram... but I wanted something that would be challenging but fun and keep me snapping pictures (with my cell phone as well as my other cameras) all week, every week.

So here 'tis, the first week...



And there's a tie. The wall in Tijuana where you wait in line to be admitted back into the states, and this cute little man, Baby Brows. Next week I'm going to make more of an effort with my other, non iphone cameras. See where it gets me. :) And just in case you are wondering, I already finished a book this week!

Are you doing a photo challenge this year?

xoxo

banner's original photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment