Tuesday, January 10, 2012

photo an hour: january ninth

nine o'clock

ten o'clock



eleven o'clock





twelve o'clock



one o'clock


two o'clock





three o'clock



four o'clock


five o'clock

six o'clock

seven through twelve o'clock

twelve o'clock





nine: after waking myself up by looking at instagram, twitter and facebook on my phone I feed myself
ten: I crawl back into bed, but sit up and read for 30 minutes, answer some of the 95 questions, I'm working on, and apply to a job
eleven: my lovely Chelsea calls, she's FINALLY in town!!! We set up a time to meet to start our day of wonderous hang outs. I pick out my clothes, take a picture and send it to Nicole to see if she approves, do my hair and make up and finish up with a end result picture.
twelve: wait in car reading for Chelsea to get to Rico's, then eat delicious burritos and chat chat chat. Chelsea wanted no pictures...
one: head off to run around, start with post office, then urban outfitter. it's new to our area and Chels had yet to see it. She is the sprinkle to my donut in case you are wondering.
two: Anthropology!!! Where we justified buying Anthology magazine because it was on sale (and gorgeous). I found a new friend AND we found a note forgotten in a book!
three: stopped by Rhino art... both guys working were super cute. then we headed to Pipes beach where we walked and looked at the tide pools until I asked to sit down because it was a little breezy.
four: started heading back to the car, enjoyed the beginning of the sunset. then went to Pannikin in Del Mar.
five: at the Pannikin, I ordered banana creme pie, Chels ordered coffee cake, she had coffee, I had tea. more chats to be had. we always have something to talk about.
six: stopped by the quilting section in Barnes and Noble. just keeping my mind open and ready for when I get to start it (read: when I have a job and therefore money).
seven through twelve: Chels and I went to our friend Kate's house for dinner. I didn't take pictures during this time for the sake of my friends and conversation. we at dinner with Kate, her boyfriend and her roommate/our friend Rachel (I hope that's how she spells it). I know there were lots of chatsies during the day... but you have no idea. we can talk. and laugh! I shared some awesome youtube and other videos... like the landlord, the weekend update where Kristin Wiig is a flirting expert, big group of girls, and more.
twelve: headed home, picked up milk at the store, stepped out of my car at home to a gorgeous sky, got ready for bed and answered a couple emails.

I picked a very eventful day to do this project. I'm so excited to be able to cross it off my list already. I didn't put filters on the photos or anything, this is really how it looked, well as much as the camera can pick up with the lighting in any given situation.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment