Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happily Wasted


Oh my gosh, as already mentioned, this weekend was awesome and amazing and surprisingly really motivating. I'm finishing up my goal list for 2012 and I'll be posting it here soon. I think I'm breaking up this year into quarters... but it's all still in the works.

Follow some of these links for inspiration, motivation, food for thought and smiles:

A way to get over the fear of hearing No
What may just be the instructions for my first quilt!!!
This little dancing lady will make you smile
Danielle's post on teaching before being a SAHM
I am over the moon loving these coffee cup chats. Incredibly motivating subjects.
Great word for the year... I'll post mine soon.

Awesome resolutions and goals at The Daybook, and Tart.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment