Friday, January 20, 2012

Another Sick Day


I'm crying on the inside because I'm sick... again. I guess it's been a couple (few) months since I was last sick but I'm still not happy about it. My sinuses are giving me hell right now. So swollen I can't breathe and then I'll sneeze and be able to breath for a second and then NOPE all locked up again. Thanks nasal passages, love you too. 

Robitussin isn't helping at all. I took it an hour ago and there has been no improvement in my quality of sick life. I might even say my symptoms have intensified over the last hour. Or maybe not, but they definitely haven't improved and I'm a big baby when I'm sick. Just look at the picture above. Rubbing my eyes like a crying child.

Just thought I would share. I think it's time to read and go to bed early now.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment