Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Taylor Swift






As noted a couple of times here, I recently went and saw Taylor Swift perform. It was awesome and incredible and amazing. I haven't seen that big of a production in a long, long time. I mean, her back up dancers knew several different kinds of dance, they also knew how to play violin (definitely one of the harder instruments or so I've heard) and they were acting out the songs. 
Then there were aerial performers, Taylor played a twelve string guitar AND a banjo... 
As you can see in the last picture there was a floating blacony thing, there was a tree that came down and she went to the other side of the stadium and played some songs.

All in all she put on a great show. If I had paid for it I would have thought it was worth it. Not always the case with concerts and shows. High five to this one.

She's just so cute and playful.

Taylor Swift, can we be besties please?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Taylor doesn't actually play a banjo... it's a guitjo (so basically it's the same instrument as a guitar but it has the banjo sound). Since she plays guitar, it's not all that impressive and it's very deceiving! Haha
    Don't get me wrong, I'm the biggest Taylor Swift fan I know but just thought you'd want to have your facts straight! :)
    So jealous you got to go to her concert. She's amazing live :)

    ReplyDelete