Saturday, November 5, 2011

Eye of the phone: Homeward Bound Day One

As some of you may or may not know, I am taking myself back to California! While I could go into a big long explanation about why and how and lalalalala, I'm not going to. I'm just going to share today's phone pictures.

enjoy!

The beginning views

A blast from the past

The menu

My favorite

Ready to be done with driving but loving the views

Probably spent 30 or so minutes taking pictures in a mile span. There were three or four view points and vistas that just couldn't be ignored.

Magnificent

Rad

Pointing to my jeggings. One of my great pairs of pants just ripped in the crotch a couple of days ago and so I needed a replacement. I seriously have 3-4 pairs of jeans total, maybe 6-7 pairs of pants. Is that a lot? I'm use to comparing my closet to my sisters and mine looked bleak any time I did that in the past ;)
But anywho, these jeggings are awesome. Still have a zipper and button and pockets that hold things, they are just tight and stretchy. And they don't cut in even though I'm still getting them broken in. Perfect, thanks American Eagle.

I didn't even get the urge to jump on the bed. I'm surprised. It sounds like the dogs (literally dogs, not lame dudes) next door (they allow pets at this hotel) found the urge AND didn't resist it. I'd give them a treat, they are on vacation!

For Mom

Love taking pictures through peep holes


xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment