Monday, November 28, 2011

The Real Christmas List

Now that Thanksgiving is over I think it's time to tell everyone what I want for Christmas!!! I mean, you're all getting me something... right? 
:) 

Well, if you are (coughcough family coughcough) then here's what I'm looking at:


brown strap, gold face 


or other chunky cable knit shade of sweater in a shade of gray


Steve Madden Candence Boot in Cognac

Enzo Angiolini Tanen Pump or something almost exactly the same

This exact record player, I don't want ANY other! 

More memory for my computer

This book



120 Color Negative film




I'm sure there are other things but that is what I can be specific about right now. Gift certificates to Target, Forever 21, and Nordstrom would also be accepted with a smile and a big hug. 


That are you wishing for this holiday season?

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. That camera is on my list too. ahh... so pretty. I hope you'll be joining us for the Portland Blogger Meet-up this Sunday. It will be a fun holiday gathering and I'd love for you to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could! I'm back living in San Diego now. I hope you have a wonderful time though!

    ReplyDelete