Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

I'm going to start this off by saying something that may make you uncomfortable...
I don't really care much for Halloween. 
If I had my own kitchen right now I might make some Pan de Muerto, but I'm at Nicole's and have other things to be doing.

So, there's that.

Here's what we did on Halloween:


Watched Jennifer's Body. Aka I talked Nicole into it!

Made delicious worm cupcakes...

Ate delicious worm cupcakes.


And that was that! Not too shabby in my humble opinion.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. haha the worms :) i don't know what it is about gummy worms but they make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gummy worms, unfortunately, since I'm supposedly vegetarian I'm not suppose to eat them (gelatin aka horse hoofs) but I do anyway from time to time. Bad me!

    ReplyDelete