Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hyperbole and a Half

Soooo, I know if probably shared my complete and total love for Hyperbole and a Half here before but but OH MAN, so in love with that blog. She makes me laugh, and cry, and pee my pants. No, actually, that's probably just nature*. Can't blame that on anyone else...

Anywho, 

She put a new post up about depression and I'm just going to share a couple of the art pieces she created for the post. 




Why I think HaaH is so great... well, first off, look at the acronym for the name... it can be folded in half (hamburger style) and it's the same thing!
2. I can relate... to these drawings on depression, to being an adult... I completely get it.
3. The drawings, while seemingly simple, are so awesome. 

That, my dears, is (another?) introduction to my love for Hyperbole and a Half... check it out!

xoxo


*jk I don't really pee my pants...

often

No comments:

Post a Comment