Friday, November 4, 2011

Still Searching: The Perfect Purse

I've been hoping and sometimes even searching for the perfect purse for so. long. now. Some might say forever considering I have been a bag lady since I can remember. Seriously, just ask Chelsea what I buy/gravitate to most and she'll tell ya... bags. I'm very picky about my bags though. I've just spent more than an hour searching for what I would consider the perfect purse and while I've found some good options... (anybody want to buy me a thousand dollar purse?!) I still haven't found The One.
It's like looking for a husband, I want the one that's classic and good to me for life. Or at least 7-10 years. (mmm, nerd joke, a nod to scientists saying our brain stops producing those love chemicals after about 7 years.)

Anyyyway, now that I am tired of being disgusted at all the ugly purse options out there I'll share with you my top three at the moment. I'm really hoping for a caramel, honey brown color, two straps, not too big otherwise I'll put anything and everything in it, and a classic style. Oh yes, and it Must, and I mean Must, be able to hold whatever book I am reading at the moment, and a journal. Sheesh, no wonder I carry around a big purse.

Ralph Lauren Newbury Leather Satchel


Marc by Marc Jacobs Francesca
(I know it's not the right color but the shape is pretty great)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Shifty
(definitely my favorite, but this color is really hard to find unless someone has $300 to give me so I can buy it off ebay from someone... no, no one? Alright)


So far the last one is probably my favorite. I'll have to see it in person one day to be sure. Oh sigh. Until then it's h&m and forever 21 bags for me.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment