Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nerding Out



Oh my goodness gracious, me oh my. Seriously guys, I'm stoked. 
I just saw on Powell's website that the 4th book in the Eragon/Inheritance series is FINALLY out!

You know what that means? Rereading 1-3 because it's been a while. And then... BOOK 4!!!

I had a mini freak out session when I saw this. So very stoked.


I was hesitant to read this series at first. Kind of like I'm hesitant to read all super hyped books or listen to super hyped music. I didn't get into a lot of stuff that many people did, I either didn't understand it, was tired of it before I could give it a chance or just don't care. I mean, if I've heard the whole story before I can turn the first page I may not be interested. (Unless of course I'm rereading a book.

This series seemed SOOOOOO geeky. Like dragons, elfs, magic the gathering players* (may as well be) but for some reasons I kept being pulled toward it anyway. 
And then I was sucked in completely. 
I gave up looking for the fourth book even though I thought about it from time to time when in Powell's. (like 3 times a week) but didn't actually look for it.
And now, when I stopped looking, it came to be. 

This winter is going to be filled with so much good reading!

xoxo

*while they are no magic the gathering players in the actual books I imagined that would be the audience these went for. Truth be told, I started to learn how to play Magic a couple years AFTER I started the books. Yup. I went there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment