Saturday, November 5, 2011

An Outfit Day and a Tattoo Introduction

I rarely do these but I put together a pretty good outfit one day and received compliments from strangers so I had Nicole take pictures!

I picked her up at her work and we got crazy. Or just a little above mellow on the excitement scale. 
I mean, some guy did yell out to us.
But in all fairness that happened tonight to and we were really bundled up. I mean, we could have been dudes with long hair. 

Proof to myself that I do indeed have long hair, although that's cheating because my head is tilted back... and my friend Mike just cut an inch off of it. I legitimately mourned the loss of that inch. I'm not joking. I have serious attachment issues with my hair.

Oh the confusion... and the paleness

Would you look at that!

and two cell phone pictures for funzies! Note my camera ring in the first one, and the fact that I was trying in dresses at Anthropologie in the second... (this was months ago)


To end, I introduce my newest tattoo. Well, that was the beginning of my new tattoo. The piece is now completely finished but I'll share those picture another time. This was also obviously during a different season, like the beginning of summer. Well, Portland's beginning of summer, so probably end of July. :)

Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted with Nicole
Shoes: Blowfish, The Garren
Camera: Instax Mini
Camera Ring: gift from Chelsea



Next time I'll try for more details, but this was the first time I planned this. Aaaand my toes were not up to salon par. So, I guess, You're Welcome!

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment