Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So We Made Our Own

I was really bummed to read that there was a Northwest blogger meet up in Seattle recently. I had no idea that there was such a thing being planned and I still don't know how to figure that sort of things out... but no matter...

The lovely Erica over at A Tiny Rocket already had a Portland Blogger Meetup in mind when I contacted her about just getting coffee or something.
I am really excited to get the chance to meet some other Portland bloggers and make some new friends!!!

If you blog and are in Portland (or happen to be in Portland October 16th) come join us for a little get together/meet up!


Where: F & B Cafe @ Rejuvinations.
1100 SE Grand, Portland, OR
When: October 16th. 
Time: 11:00 AM.

Link to her post with image is here!

Think you can stop by?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. If I could fly to Portland to join you, I would. I know I'm not technically a Portland blogger, but still. Hope you have a blast meeting new people!

    ReplyDelete