Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Eye of the Phone

I know it's been a while since I've really posted about what I am doing. Slacking a little on the updates, so I decided I would share some of my Instagram photos with you... a little taste of what's been going on.


Made cupcakes without liners and ended up having to eat them with a spoon or just eat the tops...

Nicole's house has a really simplistic/awesome look to it

Powells so many times

photo shoot of a football field

Thanks chopsticks!

Lunch/coffee/Powell's date with Ms Erika Ellis

Lunch date with Mandalin, Hannah and April

Baby shower

Snuggle time with my blanket... now that it's fall snuggling feels that much better!

Saving Hannah and Pup (Zizu) one afternoon

Taking myself on a sushi date!

This is just the beginning of what's been going on. There's planning for a trip I'm taking soon and I've taken a class on Holga photography and I signed up for a sewing class and bought tickets to see one of my favorite bands of all time... two different shows.
I put in my notice for this one bedroom and am moving in with some friends...

A lot is going on and right now I am quite happy.


xoxo

2 comments: