Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happily Wasted


Again I have gone and skipped a week! I must confess, I've been having a lot of good friend time fill my life lately and so other things (cleaning the apartment, blogging, and even sometimes reading) have taken a back seat. 

Some of the things I've been doing:
-go-go dancing
-having odd conversations with lovely lady friends that leave us all in tears and side stitches from laughing so hard
-cuddling with my new roommate's gorgeous puppy
-hanging out with AMANDA!!! So stoked this lady moved here!
-reinstating day dates with Miss Erika! We're really funny, just ask us.
-going through my stuff, weeding out what I don't need
-eating delicious food
-writing train of thought pages once a day (almost every day)
-planning
-was in a car accident...
-turned in my sick comp
- got it back all clean and pretty

and then the normal stuff....

Movies/Shows Watched
- Bones Season 5
- Easy A
- Dan In Real Life (Loved this movie!)
- The Good Girl (reallll weird)

Read (or currently reading)
White Teeth
The Artist's Way
Linchpin
Teacher Man

Favorite Posts/Articles
The feelings in this post are something I long to have someday soon.
Lies I tell myself about why I am single... I hear ya lady! Good points!
Some really good music here.
I'm going to be moving into a smaller space and definitely was stoked to see this post about one Portland lady's dorm room decorations.
A cute little first birthday celebration!
A photo an hour is definitely going on the 26 before 27 list!


Did you have a good week?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment