Monday, October 24, 2011

Happily Wasted


This past week was all about getting things situated in my head. Tightening screws that have been loosened with time and little maintenance. Things fall apart when you don't. I've learned this over and over again recently. But everything is good and well, making progress in many ways. Didn't spend as much time with the different mass mediums this time around but I have been enjoying myself fully.

This week has been about getting everything figured out AND visiting friend and family in San Diego. Much needed hang outs being had.
Movies/Shows Watched
Bones - Finished up all netflicks instant watch episodes
The Walking Dead- Episode 1 of Season 2
The New Girl- Episode 3

Listening to
Taylor Swift


Read (or currently reading)
The Artist's Way

Linchpin (Finished)
Teacher Man (Finished)

Favorite Posts/Articles
This week I was quite behind on my blog reading, check back on this next week!





xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment