Monday, October 10, 2011

Lost and Loveless

I'm going to gush a little bit here. One of my longtime friends is involved in a new clothing company and while I didn't know much about it until it's launch today (or was it yesterday) I am so entirely stoked on the message and the merchandise.


On first look at the site I was already hooked. Seriously, I mean, look at that cute girl all tattooed, pierced and in a sunny place. Sold. (I really am a sucker for solid marketing)
Then I looked at the merchandise... here's my wish list:




The Henley is probably the first purchase I will make when I get some good ol' $$$ in the bank. I mean, it's Portland and while I love shorter sleeves they are just not reasonable for the next 6 months. Depressing, I guess, but hey, with long sleeve options like this I won't miss warm weather as much. (hmmm, here's to hoping!)

Moving on to more happy things than thoughts of the weather...
The best part about this company...
The message:
From your first childhood teddy bear that stayed glued to your side, to the first band whose music made you feel a part of something- comfort is a feeling people seek their whole lives, and for many it’s not easy to capture. Lost & Loveless and their bear, Tag, a rugged misunderstood weary traveler searching for love, want to remind you that security and love is all around you. Have you ever been “Lost & Loveless?”
Maybe I'm just being biased, because, you know, I'm totally friends with one of the people involved (I'd name drop but that's totally not cool*)... but I think this is wonderful and I'm stoked and proud and wishing money would drop from the sky so I could support more.

Oh yes, and if you donate (with purchase) to Toys for Tots, they'll match your donation this month!
Rad.

Once again, sold.

Find them here.

xoxo

*Alex... I'm friends with Alex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment