Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happily Wasted


This week was kind of a wash. I have been feeling like the universe is using me as a porta potty lately. I really try to keep this space happy and light so that's why you haven't heard about all the trials and tribulations going on. I just keep telling myself day in and day out "it will be okay, things will work out" and see where life takes me next. 
Between a cold, a situation I haven't dealt with since kindergarten, my crushed car and being broke I think I have my plate full. Of course there are always other little things but I'm trying to sigh the frustration out and keep moving forward.

In better news here's the good that's been in my life this week:

Movies/Shows Watched
Drive


Listening to
Feist - Metals
Jack's Mannequin - People and Things 
Something Corporate







Read (or currently reading)
The Artist's Way
Linchpin
Teacher Man
The Court of the Air

Favorite Posts/Articles
The Mixed Race Project created by Sweet Fine Day is gorgeous and now I want a big project to work on... like I don't have enough projects in the works...
Unnecessary qualifications
My friend is involved in this new clothing line, check it out!!! Love the meaning behind the name.
Didn't know mom jeans could be so inspiring
Gorgeous camera bag
Katie's trip to Los Angeles makes me a tad homesick. I have a love/hate relationship with Southern California.
Bummed I didn't know about this brunch/Portland blogger get together. Always next time?
Why Amanda and I are friend soul mates, we get each other.




AAAAAAND I'm meeting up with some new people in a several hours. Need to get to sleep! Yay Blogger Meetup


!








xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Do you like People and Things? Jack's Mannequin is one of my favorites and I'm so glad they finally released a new album! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I am okay with People and Things... I think it might take a little bit to connect to for some reason. Just like The Glass Passenger did for me.

    ReplyDelete