Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happily Wasted



Movies/Shows Watched
The Walking Dead- Episode 2 of Season 2
Pretty Little Liars Halloween Episode
Ides of March (so heated after this movie)
Started Season 6 of Bones

Listening to
A Loss For Words
Taylor Swift






Read (or currently reading)
The Artist's Way
Catch-22
This is Not the Story You Think It Is

Favorite Posts/Articles
Love love love this fort made for a precious little girl.
Dani wrote a lovely letter to herself at 15... things to still remember at 25 and on
During my trip to San Diego I was able to revert my sleep time back a bit, now after reading this article I'm even more motivated to start a morning routine!
Sydney is one of those women who just always looks gorgeous, even after days of contractions. I'm thinking good thoughts for her and her baby!
I look forward to posts on I Just Might Explode and this one is no exception. 
Ashes are just a necessary end to fire.



















xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment