Friday, October 14, 2011

"An actor friend gave me a metaphor: when a show closes, the actors all experience a feeling of sadness and loss. This is usually true even if they didn’t especially love the show, or even if they’re all ready to move on to something else. You still have to say goodbye to an intense period of your life, and that’s always tough."


Something for me to remember at the end of a thing or a time. I look back because I wonder if maybe I was wrong to leave somewhere or something. But I have realized that every change I've made has brought something good to me. I'm looking forward to seeing what moving to Portland gave me when I'm onto my next destination. I don't know when that will be, but at least I won't be as scared to feel sad about moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment