Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Photo-a-Day


I'm not going to lie to you dear readers (I think I say that a lot here, or I think it a lot) I bombed this month's photo-a-day challenge. I picked up two challenges at the beginning of the month and became really lazy about both, plus I was applying for jobs.... (excuses excuses)... Bottom line, I did most of the photos but really wasn't in it. 
I'm looking to get back in the game for March... why? Because it's my birthday month and everything seems just a tad more special in my birthday month. And because I really do like the challenge.

The pictures above are in no order, I'm not even going to write the prompts for each day down. I'm pretty sure I mixed pictures from both challenges in here too. No, I'm positive I did, see the one on the bottom right, that's a documentary prompt. 

If I had to pick just one picture from this challenge I would definitely say the pocket watch (light bulb would come in second). The watch stopped/battery died a while back and so I put the hands at 11:11. Cheesy? Maybe. But I love it none the less.

So what's it gonna be? You going to do the March challenge with me?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment