Wednesday, March 28, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Week 12


Last week has been long and short at the same time. It feels like it's been longer than seven days since I hung out with my little sis but I guess there's just been a lot happening in that seven days.
There was our Monday night adventures, we (plus Dad and C) went with T as her support system for a tragus piercing. Then we dropped the parents at home and went for some pasta dinner and then frozen yogurt. There was a whole bunch of silliness and laughing. Monday was full in itself. Not to mention Monday went by really fast at work even though it had been really slow all day... good company I guess.

The rest of the week was this and that... work, sleep, reading a bit, blogging, cleaning up my Pinterest getting ready to Clipix due to realizations with their Terms of Service, but luckily Pinterest is listening to what other bloggers have been saying (examples: one, two, three) and Saturday I received an email saying that some of these issues are being addressed and a new ToS is going into effect the beginning of April! So I'll still be cleaning up my pinterest boards BUT I won't have to switch to another website. Which I really didn't want it, it actually bummed me out pretty bad when I thought I should.

Rewind back to Tuesday... I was at the tutoring center most of the day and stayed until about 8:30 and then went to dinner with some of the other lovelies I work with. It was so much fun. We talked and laughed about everything, and since we're all nerd about something it was great. We got thai food which was sooo delicious and then we figured we should leave once they started vacuuming around us.

Thursday... oh Thursday... the night of The Hunger Games midnight showing. Be still my heart. So much love. But you already know about that since I posted my thoughts (but no spoilers) here. Peeta... I love you. I just want to say that now. Can I have a Peeta for myself? Do I already have a Peeta for myself... who knows. Maybe I'm just being like Katniss and not getting it. Thoughts for another time.

Friday I went on a date and saw 21 Jump Street. Holy crap. I figured there would be some funny parts, I mean, I liked Super Bad well enough and Anchor Man has even grown on me so I figured this would be similar... but I laughed almost the whole entire movie. It was just one thing after another. Sweet genius awkward hilarious comedy and truth be told I'm a sucker for that puppy dog face on Channing. Kills me. 

Saturday I did the aformentioned Pinterest spring cleaning, well, I started it, and then forced myself to work out before work. I'm going to be totally honest here, I'm really glad I did that. Not because it made my day any harder or easier, but because it felt good. I felt a little stronger and just at least a tad happier. I then went home,  (showered, duh, gross) tried a new way of putting (some of) my hair up and went off to work. While that lovely movie theater of mine can be stressful it can also be fun. I've found some buddies and working with them, whether dead or chaos, the shift is filled with laughing and jokes. Leaving work knowing I was going right back after less than 7 hours of sleep was a little discouraging but it happened and that's where I went first thing this morning.  

Sunday's shift was, weeeellll, it was nutso. The Hunger Games sold out (okay maybe one or two seats left... that's it) every time it played... and we played it a good 5 times (at least) every day this weekend. So, my excitement for the movie has already come to a normal level but then all of these people who haven't seen it yet are in there and I'm like, wait guys, why are you SOOO excited... and then I realize they weren't as dedicated (irresponsible?) as I was and I would have to let them off the hook. They probably made it to most of the Harry Potter movies and I still haven't seen the last... well, the last 6...

But anywho, supreme madness was the order for the day from clock on to clock off and here's the only other thing I will say about it. The shift went by fast. Oh... and I learned something new in a trial by medium fire way. I even got a round of applause from some of my coworkers... I think they were mostly trying to get my face to match my hair color, but I'll just pat myself on the back for a job well done anyway. :)

Last but not least Sunday night was family dinner night and I spent time chatting with my dad and cuddling with Saki (Sake) my/the family's lovely cat. And by that I mean she burrowed and pawed at my hair and did circles in and out of my hands reach to get me to pet her. Such a silly kitty.

Well, I guess there really isn't much about the pictures here now is there? I guess the best is for last. So, this bottom picture was my favorite from the week. The one at the top is another favorite of mine. I felt guilty using this bottom picture at all because I already posted it this week and I've been trying to keep the 52 photos as unposted ones. But some things can just not be helped sometimes. So that is that. I mean, she's my sister, of course her picture can be used twice.


and with that, all I have left to say is...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment