Monday, March 5, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Week 9


Week nine, oh week 9... what a week it was. I found myself another place of employment, so now I have two jobs technically crossing off #2 on my first quarter goals. Really, this is not what I had envisioned, funny enough I didn't think I had envisioned anything specific, but this wasn't what I had in mind somehow, anyway. But life gives the basics of what we ask and work for and it's up to us (read: me) to make the best of it and find my place it in or find another place. So that's where I am at. This is not to say that I'm no excited to learn new things and try out where I am at and what I am doing, I am ready to do both. I'm approaching all that is life with a revised attitude as much as I can remembering that things I usually worry about, or things that I fret over end up being either not nearly as bad as I thought they would be OR sometimes, (many times) they end up being a lot of fun. (disclaimer: this is not true with the opposite gender... I'm usually pretty good at being accurate with my dread there.)

But let's get on to the pictures shall we? I had a few favorites from this week, some of which were even on my real camera! I have Palm Springs to thank for that. :)



As you now know, or maybe not, you might be reading my posts out of order, but I am now the proud, proud owner of a Canon Rebel and I'm so very excited about what that's going to mean for this 52 photos project! So excited.

Until I have more I'll share the couple I've taken a liking to when I first tried out the camera, of course they are of my favorite subjects... my kitten and pup. <3



I look forward to the next few weeks of photo taking more than you know!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment