Monday, February 20, 2012

Want List: Jason Wu for Target

So, I'm in love with every outfit here... but the middle dress spoke to me the minute I saw it in a picture. Which was, today, while strolling Target (something I haven't done in a while to teach myself self control). I searched but did not find. I came home, and went online. (that rhymes... take note) 
Turns out that pretty little number is no where to be found here. I wonder if my dear friend Nicole might find it in Portland, or I wonder if someone lives in a place where people wouldn't get excited about this.

Seriously, perfect dress. Fit looks amazing and after reading the reviews I'm just even more upset that I never took the time to know about this. 

And as a runner up this little blue sirt is amaaaazingly cute too. But the blue dress above wins. I would love to wear something like the blouse to the right but I'm afraid it would look like I was naked with really hangy skin. Not so great.

I love cats. I would use this to make a table top prettier. CATS!


Truth be told, I knew when I saw the commercial for this line I had a feeling I would really like it. Like REALLY like it... and so it's probably good I stayed away but SHOOT! I missed out on the perfect dress.

I'm going to go mourn the loss of what never was for a bit...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment