Friday, March 2, 2012

Happily Wasted


Look at that would ya?! That was my cute little display I had set up on the long kitchen counter I had very little use for (except the one time I made a rainbow cake...). I figured it was a perfect picture for Happily Wasted because I very happily wasted my money on those things. Thermoses I never used as well as salt and pepper shakers that will remain empty so long as they are in my possession. 

On the right you can see half of the creepiest statue ever... it's a little girl holding her arms out saying "I love you this much." Dear Nicole, Partner in Fox Ring Matrimony, gave me that for my birthday last year. I don't think I have the statue anymore (there's only so much room for creepy when you're driving all of your stuff down the west coast in a rented chevy malibu...white, in case you are wondering) but the memory will always be there.

Speaking of my birthday (birth month? yeahhh I like celebrating all month)... it's a few short days away. Dang March you always seems so far away in December but here you are again. 

Anywho, I'll now leave you to these links I've gathered. You're welcome in advance, they are wonderful. I am modest (apparently not but the links really are wonderful). 

-Loved this post on yes and yes... but I love just about all of the yes and yes posts sooooo....

-I recently finished the 30 day reinvention and now I am on to the 21 days to Minimalism program... while it may seem like I'm just jumping from program to program I really think that consistently involving myself in these things can't hurt because I'm learning at least small habits from each one that help overall.

- good for when I get my bangs back

- make the best of this leap year!

- while I am not religious, this post my friend wrote about Lent is awesome.

- a great way to display goals!

- My new favorite, favorite blog.

- I might be in the mood for gushing, but I LOVE Yes and Yes (see first link) and Life as an Artistpreneur (see recent happily wasted posts).
I mean, Yes and Yes does Network of Nice every month and I love them. I try to email at least one person either to get information or to share information, even if the information I have is limited. I mean, it's community and awesome, and I love love love it. Gushing, yes.
Also, LaaA is like rocking my world all the time. Coffee Cup Chats, new blog layout, being super totally up front and honest in her blogs. I love it. So inspiring, I seriously smile when I see a new post.


Hope all is well, now switching this to Friday to see how it goes, might even switch it to a Wednesday. Getting some planning in here.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment