Friday, March 16, 2012

Happily Wasted

my favorite place to be... in bed cuddled with this blanket

Goodness it's been a couple of weeks. My knees are not appreciating the new job and increase in hours but my bank account is... and right now that's all that can matter.
I would write more but I'm really more interested in letting you get to the links... and letting myself get back to my book. 
What book? Oh, Reading Lolita in Tehran. It's my second reading. I love it. 
Well, that's all for now!

a truly inspiring fort
I never get tired of this video
a how to on business plans for creatives
motivating desktop to wake up to
through the viewfinder like photography tips
must find kitten with heart spot when I adopt one!
Newspaper print nail art!
3 helpful tips to make your blog (blogger blog) better!
50 suns project. I wish I had seen that around in Portland!
Need to visit LA soon!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment