Monday, April 2, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Week 13


This week was full of things per usual. Work, fun times at work, lunch with dad, a little bit of brunch with some friends on Saturday, not enough time to catch up with those friends, and another toy camera meet up hosted by yours truly. 

April brings the second quarter of the year and while I thought I had all of my goals laid out the past week brought some needs to my attention. So I'll be reworking those with my new-ish goals in mind and I'll share by the end of the week. 

But no more of those odds and ends... first picture is of my dad. We went to lunch and he listened to a voice mail. I quickly snapped a picture. I need more pictures of my family. I'm lacking a bit. Once the kids start growing I can imagine it's hard to keep everyone in one place long enough to capture the moment.
I'm just going to have to get less and less shy about taking pictures of people, especially friends and family.


Saturday brought brunch with some good friends at Pipes Cafe. While it was delicious, it was way too much and I'm finally, finally learning that breakfast like this isn't worth it. No matter how good it tastes at the moment the side effects of drowsiness and emotional drop just isn't worth it. Next time I'll probably get greek yogurt and stuff at home and then go with and maybe get toast or something. Or just a coffee. Again, nothing against Pipes Cafe. It's delicious, and if your body isn't super sensitive to this kind of breakfast food I suggest this place over and over again, but I just don't want to feel like that again. Seriously felt on the verge of tears and so sad about life. Massive sugar drop anyone? Yeahhh.


I love how this picture turned out from yesterday. I don't know what else there is to say about it. I just love it. There will be more pictures from my second meet up coming soon. Hopefully by Wednesday.

Well, here's to more than one picture each week for the first quarter! Three more to go and with this lovely camera of mine there should be no slowing down!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment