Saturday, December 17, 2011

Who are you?


Dear readers,

I think it is time I learn a little more about you! Obviously you know this and that about me, the picture above is my only documentation of how obsessed I am with balloons... I love them. (Not like, fetish love them though, when they pop I get startled... not turned on... just so we're clear.)

Anyway...
tell me a little about yourselves! Where do you live? How did you happen to this space?
While I would still write this blog if I had followers or not, google reader, bloglovin and blogger all tell me that some of you are not just visiting once but even subscribing?! 
I'm surprised, and thankful, and happy, and want to know who you are and what makes you get up and out of bed each morning.
Coffee? Tea? A rooster? Your kid jumping on your bed? Your family yelling because water is leaking through the light fixture outside of your room? (just me?)

Or, if you feel that's too personal we could start with your favorite color!

I don't have one, but I am drawn to gem tones, robin's egg blue, the more subdued yellows, and if we're talking clothes, definitely the neutrals. 

Your turn! Ready, steady, GO!


xoxo

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment