Friday, December 16, 2011

The Artist's Way: Week 9


Goals of 12 week program: 
1. Learn to be gentle and positive with and about myself
2. Start habit of morning pages that will carry on for life
3. Break down the liver's (like to live, not liver like thing my generation abuses) block

Week 9: Recovering a Sense of Compassion 

Week 9 is about fear, keeping up enthusiasm for current projects, creative u-turns (points where something could have been done to further a project or goal but either no steps were made or detrimental steps are made) and learning how to keep going instead of hurting the project or walking away from it.

My Favorite Quotation:
Remember that art is process. The process is suppose to be fun.

Favorite Task:
There were only a few tasks this week and none I felt like sharing.

Check In:
1. Morning pages: 3/7
2. Artist Date: None
3. Instances of Synchronicity: I haven't been hit with the realization of synchronicity this week. 
4. Other issues: Had an issue with getting my mom's car towed while in a different city while trying to meet up with some friends I see a couple times a year (when they come to town). Definitely bummed me out and made me wonder if I'm STILL making the universe upset with my actions. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment