Friday, December 16, 2011

Portland Love: Mai Thai

Portland Love is a series in which I take to the streets of Portland, eating at new places, shopping at new shops, smelling old books and doing my best to not get too wet without the use of an umbrella. It's my way of falling in love with this city over and over again while sharing it with you. Enjoy! 





I'm going to start by saying this is one of my favorite restaurants in Portland. I don't care if thai connoisseurs disagree, when I think of good thai food, I think of this place. I have yet to find a place anywhere else that compares. 
I always get the same dish, like I've said before, I'm a creature of habit. But I mean, why go somewhere and get something different if the whole reason you wanted to go there is because you were craving that specific dish? I mean really.

Dish of choice:
Egg rolls
&
Cashew Veggie (with tofu on occasion)




Everybody that works here is really nice, and I've been going there for years now. The food is delicious and cooked pretty fast (I get it to go most times). Most of my friends have liked this place when I've demanded they go.
Other than that I don't know what else to say, I'm incredibly biased. I love this place no matter what.
Oh yes, and the servers wear awesome pants.

3104 SE Belmont
Portland, OR 97214


xoxo

If you have a place you want me to check out feel free to leave me a comment or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment