Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happily Wasted

Zues and Ziggy... 
Ziggy is very hard to photograph, I have to catch him when the whites of his eyes are showing otherwise he is just a little blob of back fur. In case you are wondering, Ziggy runs the show. Zeus, the bigger dog, is very gentle with him and only sometimes kindly takes the ball out of his mouth. They are so cute.

I think I'm doin' this new thing of not using the general picture for every week. While I still love that image I created, I just think it's been used too much. Instead I'll be using my favorite picture of the week (most likely from my phone). Also, I'm taking out the music I'm listening to and the books I'm reading... basically, I'll just link you to anything I'm loving and/or thinking about for the week (or past two weeks...).
I hope you're looking forward to all the New Year and new goals like I am!!!

what stopped me in my tracks this week:

Mrs. Dani posts about the importance of maintaining friendships even with busy schedules
I am quite envious of Elsie's closet!
I'm going to start monthly recaps next year I think... these just look so pretty!
I won't resort to regular gift wrap ever again!
I love goal lists!
50 questions

And, a special Christmas link... this almost made me cry with happiness. Simple really. I'm such a sap.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment