Monday, December 12, 2011

Happily Wasted


I thought I had only skipped one week but it turns out I skipped two! No wonder I had so many books I hadn't mentioned! I think I'm going to make this an every other week thing from here on out. I am not as inspired with this kind of post as I originally was but I'm not ready to let go. :) 


Movies/Shows Watched
Caught up on The New Girl
Caught up on The Walking Dead
Starting catching up on Season 6 of Bones
Started catching up on Season 5 of Gossip Girl
Watched some episodes of The Hills, Season 2

Listened to
Taylor Swift
More Amor
Some Christmas Music
LMFAO
the radio

Read (or currently reading)
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
MockingJay
The Traveling Death and Resurrection Show
Bridge to Terabithia
The History of Love
Walking in Circles Before Lying Down

Favorite Posts/Articles

Must, Must, MUST go on a hot air balloon ride this coming year!
Posts with plenty of cat pictures make me smile...
Love, love, love Audrey Kawasaki
The importance of Self Portraits on the blog
Instax inspiration
The now MRS. James' wedding preview... absolutely gorgeous, I could watch it on repeat


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment