Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What's In My Bag? : Warped Tour Edition


Bag from H&M. I wanted something lightweight but with room.
Sweater
Sunglasses
Book. Probably didn't need to bring that but I get anxious without one in my purse.
Journal and pen. Feel lost without it.
Cell phone. Playing Blink when I took photo, played NFG before during my bath.
Camera case. For the camera I was taking the picture with.
Band aid just in case shoes rub too hard.
Glue stick, always in my bag to glue things into journal.
Burt's Bees lip balm
Pin up pill box. For pain relievers.
Small wallet Nicole made for me. I've been using it for business cards but it was perfect for carrying around bank card, ID and some cash.
Betsy Johnson make up bag. So cute. To hold the small things.
Hand sanitizer. Just in case I absolutely had to use a porta potty or eat there.
Two types of sunblock, spray and lotion. I'm very pale and figured a little extra couldn't hurt.
The blanket everything is laid on did not come to warped with me but I did find it at the Goodwill and love it a lot.

Do you enjoy "What's In My Bag" posts? I do but I'm not quite sure why. 

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I love this! I went to Warped in Cincinnati this year and Atlanta last year and I wish I had taken some of the stuff you did. It's funny though that you need a sweater! It's always so freaking hot where I go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the glue stick!

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look remarkably like a variation on my festival bag.

    I slightly don't trust people who don't have a book with them at all times.

    ReplyDelete