Friday, August 19, 2011

Big Big Compliment

The dress looks a bit more revealing here than it actually is...I promise

Later I will tell you all about my day with Nicole, but until then I just want to let you know that while Nicole and I were around town yesterday afternoon/night I had a man tell me I looked like I had just walked out of The Sartorialist.
Um, awesome! 
Recently I've been making more of an effort when dressing myself (I had to do something, I was in dire straights) and so to be complimented the second outfit in was so rad. Such a big compliment. 
Seriously, someone take my picture...

Oh wait, Nicole already did! Share those later!

xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. You definitely are Sartorialist fashion awesome. To hear it from a random stranger on the street was even more incredible, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete