Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happily Wasted: What I Mentally Consumed This Week


Happy Sunday! I don't know how long this is going to last as a thing I do but for now I am having fun with it. So much fun I made the posts their very own image. These are the things I've spent my free time consuming (besides food) this week. Feel free to leave recommendations for any of the categories in the comments. I posted this a tad early (Sunday morning instead of evening) because I am off to Warped Tour and will probably be dead tired when I get home!
So stoked!

Enjoy.


Movies/Shows Watched
- Say Anything
- Bones, Bones and more episodes of Bones

Listened To
The Pretty Reckless - Light Me Up
All Time Low - Dirty Work
Something Corporate - North
A Day To Remember - For Those Who Have Heart

Read (or currently reading)
The Hours (finished) Posted excerpt here
Walking On Water - Derrick Jensen
Lucky Magazine (September Issue)*
Animal Dreams - Barbara Kingsolver 

Favorite Posts/Articles
Beautiful needle/hook work... incredibly inspiring in my crocheting craft
Elizabeth makes me want to forget everything I know, buy an old Winnebago and live in it
Elsie's diy post helped me figure out what to do with my paint-by-numbers
Julia and I should be friends... I mean, she's a high school English teacher AND she writes on HelloGiggles about books, books, and more books... read them here, two, three, four and five.


xoxo

*I would just like to state for the record that while we all know about my magazine addiction, this is the first one I've bought in at least a couple of weeks! 

2 comments:

  1. i'm watching bones too!

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Julia's posts on HelloGiggles! I'm going to school to become a high school English teacher and I can completely relate to all of her articles! :)

    ReplyDelete