Wednesday, August 17, 2011

For the Cork Board: Pins to Share

Here's the deal, I sometimes loved Monday Mayhem and sometimes just didn't feel inspired at all. I was inspired recently to share some pins (after organizing a board or two) and so here it goes, my new series. I have no set day for these but I figure they will come up as I find bunches of things to share.

Enjoy.

Impressive color in impossible project film

future love

weak in the knees

gorgeous time

the pink

the nautical

what I want from my hair after growing out my bangs

reminds me of my sister for some reason

love the sign

love affair with old hotel and motel signs

find me on pinterest here

xoxo

sources: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

1 comment:

  1. love the second picture!

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete