Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happily Wasted: What I Mentally Consumed This Week

almost bought this little guy. left him by the books instead.

Movies/Shows Watched
- Crazy Stupid Love... it was awesome, awesome, awesome! I still love Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling
- HappyThankyouMorePlease... really good.
- Thelma and Louise... better toward the end
- Julie and Julia...inspiring.
- Pretty Little Liar (the week's episode)... frustrating and amazing as always
- Bones (several episodes of the first season)... love this show

Books read (or currently reading)
Long Quiet Highway: Waking Up In America
The Hours

Favorite Posts/Articles
I added a book that I had forgotten I read to my Books of July post. Now I'm still ahead for the 52 in 52 project!
Found a new blog to love... or two... well let's throw in one more for good measure.
Here's a lovely list of wonderful ways to find inspiration...not to mention another new blog to follow!
Kyla's summer reads post.
My new favorite food awareness blog gave tips on how to find the best produce.
My friend Chelsea is traveling around for 6 months. You should read about her travels!
I want this print.

You might have also noticed that I created a banner for my Portland Love series... and I was tattooed. More on the latter later. 

Tell me what you think of the links!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love these types of posts. Gives me good ideas for my week! Is the Hours good? I loved the movie and tried to read the book but only got a few pages into it. I wasn't giving it my full attention because I was on a road trip :)

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete