Monday, August 22, 2011

Happily Wasted: What I Mentally Consumed This Week


Normally this gets posted on Sunday but I had some awesome friends here Saturday night and Sunday just went to the dogs as a result. So here it is Monday (almost Tuesday) and I'm posting this. All still relevant and I didn't cheat by adding things from these extra days. You're welcome!


Movies/Shows Watched
- Bones First 16 Episodes of Season 2
- Midnight in Paris
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
-Up

Listened To
- A Day To Remember - Homesick
- A Loss For Words - The Kids Can't Lose

Read (or currently reading)
Animal Dreams
Started but couldn't commit to:
Keepers of the House
Barbara Walters - Audition

Favorite Posts/Articles
Oh goodness, while Mad Men was too depressing for me to watch past the first season, I am totally smitten with Banana Republic's Mad Men Collection I found out about here.
I love Kyla's post on stretching her ears! Makes me think about what size is my stopping size... and getting more pretty jewelry.
The hardest question, answered in photographs found via this blog post.
I love this gorgeous post about finding the quiet times in life.
The sweetest little baby announcement movie.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment