Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happily Wasted: What I Mentally Consumed This Week


This week has consisted of a lot less movie/tv show watching it seems. I came to a bit of a stall on my current project that I work on while watching these shows and such and so I've opted for other things like reading or walking in circles. I need to get more yarn to finish this project because I am soooo close to putting it all together but alas the place I can get my yarn is a bit far away and my car is in time out until I get the tags current and Chase stops dragging their feet.
Hopefully I'll get that situated tomorrow morning and next week can be more eventful!


Movies/Shows Watched
- Bones Finished Season 2, started season 3
- Pretty Little Liars Weekly Episode

Listened To
- A Loss For Words - The Kids Can't Lose
- Paramore (everything)

Read (or currently reading)
Yes Man
The Sea Wolf - Jack London

Favorite Posts/Articles
A good kick in the booty for some motivation is sometimes good!
Back to School Party? Um, Yes Please!!!
This engagement story. Props.

What have you visually consumed this week?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I need to turn the TV off and get some more things done...Storage Wars and Project Runway consumes my life right now...unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete