Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Turns Out

So, turns out it's a tad difficult and/or unrealistic for me to stick to a blog schedule when I am still looking for a place to live and am crashing in my lovely friend's living room. Between looking at apartments, thrift shopping and everything else I forget what day it is and then Monday Mayhem passes with not one inspirational picture on the blog. I have some things to catch up on tomorrow and so that might be a decent blog post day. Here's me crossing my own fingers about this.

I'm also crossing my fingers and putting good thoughts in the universe for a place to call my own. I'm set on getting a 1 bedroom which isn't TOO difficult to find but I wanted to move in before the end of the month AND I want it in a certain area and around a certain price. Definitely a challenge. But I will persevere and soon enough I will be posting pictures of my very own little home!

Here's to looking forward!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm crossing my fingers for you too!! Sometimes you have to put your life first and worry about the blog later. All your friends will most definitely still be here. And I'm thrilled that I finally am on spring break and have time to catch up!

    ReplyDelete