Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Blog I Love: A Second to Gush

I just want to take a second to gush about something adorable and gorgeous that I found through a blog I follow.

I found TART through Yesterday's Sweetheart and I came upon this post which just added an extra sparkle to my eye.

First let me just say there are several things about this post and this blog in general that just melt my heart. First, her baby girl's name is Rowan. GORGEOUS. I'm jealous I didn't think of it. That little girl has a great name. Second, the fact that mom got a tattoo for her baby. Third, part of the tattoo is flowers blooming signifying TART's new role as a mommy. Fourth, the tattoo as a whole is absolutely breathtaking. Great work and it's not even finished yet.


So there's that, I'm swooning over mommy/baby love. I'm going to sleep smiling because there is genuine love and adoration in the world and things are pretty and everything will be alright in some way. A good reminder in a time where parts of the world are dealing with some great hardships.

Oh how I love beautiful things!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment