Tuesday, March 22, 2011

To Make You Think! (Hidden announcement!)

My favorite picture from Hearst Castle. I what I call "I am here" shots!

Today Elizabeth Haley posted 5 questions to make you think and I decide to answer them myself! Go visit her blog, it's quite cute and fun!

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Either Argentina or Spain. Not forever but for at least 6 months. I'm in love with Argentina and need to get back as soon as possible! I want to fully experience it and finally, finally become fluent in Spanish. 

2. Are you happy with where you live?
I am very happy with the fact that I live in Portland, OR right now. I just moved almost two months ago (gosh time flies) and have been loving just about every minute of being here. On April 1st I will be moving into my very own one bedroom apartment!!!!! I'm so excited. I feel like I can actually do the things I want to do here. There are still nagging worries at the back of my mind but I'm really inspired to become the best me I can. 

3. How often do you go on vacation?
At least once a year since I started college. I count moving as vacations too because when I move I take the time to see everything I want to on the way. I did a mini vacation (weekend getaway) to Palm Springs last spring and hit up San Francisco a couple of times, I even came up to Portland about a year ago to see everyone. Little did I know... :)
I love vacations and even if they are just a day or two they make me happy. 

4. If you could change your profession & start all over, what would you do?
I'm not sure I would change anything. I loved my classes, I loved my Major, I met great, great people through college and I'm a little confused as to what's next but I'm living and I don't regret my past so I guess that's better than nothing. I don't have one set dream of what I want to "be." That makes it hard sometimes (okay a lot of the time) because I mentally go through different options that would be cut and dry to go after but it just doesn't feel right. I am really big on things feeling right when I do them. 

5. Are you honestly happy right now?
Yes! 100%. It's amazing. The best part, I would have answered this question in the same way the past 2 months. I've been a tad melancholy on days but nothing that I would consider unhappy. I'm really and truly loving life right now. It's an adventure and I'm starting to really learn about myself and accept myself for who I am. How many people can really, honestly say that at 25?

If you decide to answer these in your blog send me a link!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. hey, i just found your blog today & i love it!

    come and visit me at thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't have one set dream of what I want to "be." That makes it hard sometimes (okay a lot of the time) because I mentally go through different options that would be cut and dry to go after but it just doesn't feel right. "

    I can totally relate to this. I don't have any regrets from college (and my major) but I am definitely a little vague what I want to "be"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison- I think it's a hard time for everyone. We're not the previous generation that had so many opportunities at our hands right out of college but we are also not looking for the same things our parents were right out of college...
    It's an interesting time... I'm sure every generation has said that though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharde- Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete