Thursday, March 10, 2011

Not exactly "Monday" Mayhem

Since Monday was given to my birthday (!!! how I love my birthday) I decided today would be "Monday Mayhem." Here are some of my pins!

A goal of mine, to become this flexible (and strong).

Want iphone badly, waiting for iphone5... might get this case :)

Love love love blankets right now! Obsessive. Keep looking for new ones. Especially milled wool ones. Pendleton and now Beacon and Esmond!

Oh my goodness, so cute! AND I now found a blog in Spanish to read! Going to be a challenge but I'll work through it!

Love these polaroid coasters. I've been ignoring my cameras since I've been here (so silly since portland is amazingly photogenic) and must take some shoe shots. Love them.

Couldn't agree more.

Do you have a pinterest account? If so find me and let's share pretty pictures!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so in love with those cute colourful wings! just adorable!

    ReplyDelete