Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Mayhem: Apartment Fever

Moving day is coming soon and all I can think about are things to get/do for the new place! Here's my inspiration:

While I am almost 100% sure I can't paint I can get a pretty headboard, maybe in that sea foam green color instead of white!

I'll need a great workspace. I like one where my actual desk is clear but inspiring things are around, this looks absolutely perfect!

A bookshelf with a pretty backdrop. (I Love Yellow!)

A colorful set of drawers.

Framed art, some polaroids and some paint by numbers.


A bright and fun furniture piece.

Pretty fabric baskets for keeping things organized.

A big piece of art for one wall in the living room.

What are you excited about this week?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful apartment inspiration photos! I love the way that white bookcase is painted yellow at the back. Might have to try that on one of mine, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. catherine - I'm going to have to figure out if I want to do it with paint or even better, material!

    ReplyDelete