Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Mayhem: Goals

Lately as I've been perusing Pinterest I've come along some pictures that I associated with some of my current mental goals. Here's to pretty pictures to help stay motivated!

I want to be this flexible. That probably means stretching more...

Must finish this paint by number this week! 

Stretch ears one size up... I'll be at 9/16ths

Start reading up on eco friendly house cleaning methods. It's only a short matter of time before I am the proud keeper of my own place!

Relax and find beauty on my path. Yes this one is a tad metaphorical but the picture is beautiful.

While this "yarn" is made out of old t-shirts, I'm using the image to remind me to get on my crocheting! I've been slacking hard and I have at least 2 projects that need some love and attention. Shay, one day Bronson's blanket will be made, and hopefully it's before he turns 1.

Lastly, take pictures! I just got this from goodwill yesterday and I love love love it buuuuut it takes old Kodak 126 film which I remember having (only after looking at pictures of the cartridge.) I'm having a bit of trouble finding that kind of film so I might have to do some mods on the camera. That makes me nervous but I want to use this beauty!


What are your week/life goals looking like on this Monday morning?!

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm bored and felt like a challenge so i poked around and came up with a couple possible leads on the Kodak 126
    http://www.frugalphotographer.com/cat126.htm
    http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=126+film

    http://photo.net/film-and-processing-forum/00LFfW
    the last entry on this page might help you figure out how to rig your camera for 35 mm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these goals. :]

    And that yarn looks absolutely lovely. Makes me want to try crocheting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2- Thank you so much, you are awesome! I bought some 126 film the other day after following the link!

    ashley- I'm glad I get comments on these because it reminds me to follow through on them! I love the yarn too, I just want to figure out how to make a long enough strand from a t-shirt, maybe cut it circular instead of in strips horizontally... something to look up I guess!

    ReplyDelete