Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Birthday Wishes

My birthday is coming up and I'm excited as always. Of course I have a little wish list going... here tis!


Stuff for my closet:
The perfect heel. Too bad it's out of stock and I can't find one close enough to make me happy.




perfect little black dress

perfect brown boots (and some in black too)

small (easily wrappable) brown belt

cute wool socks



Practical Things


Food Processor

External hard drive


Money! Or Virgin Mary stuff... but really money.


Woooo birthday wishes!

Only 4.5 days until my birthday!!!

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Great list! I want some old style vans too, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. I hope you get some of that stuff for your b-day. I got your letter & will be writing you back soon.

    ReplyDelete