Monday, July 2, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Weeks 23- 26




week 23 
all about graduations. My sister's from 8th grade and my friend Rachael's from High School. 



week 24 
A new job at a photography studio. I am a secretary and I love my mornings here.


week 25
Lunch with dad and very few pictures.





week 26
One for the books that for sure. Spent not one, but three different days with my lovely Boston friends. These guys make me laugh so much. Nutters really. I'm always bummed when I have to leave them or they have to leave me. 

I had little sleep during week 26 and I also had a cold, but drinks were still had, jokes were still made and I went to work every morning. What a champ! ;)


I didn't mean to take a month off from these posts but sometimes things happen. I also ended up taking off two weeks from shooting with Ms Rebel... It felt good to take her out again.

I would say that these will be more frequent but who knows. I'm staying pretty relaxed about my space here. So for now, when they show up, they show up and when they don't... well let's just hope I'm out enjoying life.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment